Device description:Semi-automatic device which allows to concentrate samples before further analysis. It is possible thanks to use of evaporation under nitrogen atmosphere and dry heating block. The solvent is removed by gas blowing and heating.
Catalogue numbers:LPe integral25
LPe integral25T - with timer (gas flow and heat cut off functionality)
LPe integral33T - with timer (gas flow and heat cut off functionality)
- manual lowering of the gas supply needles with system protecting against uncontrolled needles bending;
- heating block adapted to samples vessels, working temperature +5 RT to 75 °C (in option to 105 °C), 50 °C after 5 min, 75 °C after 10 min;
- external rotameter for smooth control of the gas flow in range 0-20 l/min;
- dimensions: total height - 27 lub 35 cm, basis - 14 x 20 cm;
- head regulation - 12 cm;
- equipped with laboratory stand for tubes 12 mm or HPLC vials (35 holes);
- neddles with lenght 1,5” (other lenght available);
- weight: 2.8 kg.